Spend Your Time, Your Way
At SpiriTrust Lutheran®, The Village at Kelly Drive, you can live the life you love, and shed the responsibilities you don’t. No more mowing, shoveling or spending time in the kitchen (unless you want to).
The conveniences that make retirement living easy and fulfilling are right on campus, including a dining room, café, hair salon, fitness room, library and chapel. The hub of our neighborhood is Kelly Manor, a favorite gathering place for a wide array of social, recreational and educational activities.
For a window into life in our welcoming community, view our photo gallery.
No Chores. Many Choices.
Take a stroll on our safe, traffic-free walking trails; pop over to Baltimore or Washington, D.C., to see a show; attend a lecture by York professors; join friends for cards; or take your canine pal for a walk. It’s all part of Spirit360®, a program that fully integrates seven dimensions of wellness to encompass every aspect of life, supporting active aging and well-being so individuals can live as fully as possible.
Share. Learn. Do.
Our Life Plan Community offers many ways to enrich your life:
- Fitness: exercise classes offering a full-body workout, including Joint Junction, Strong Again, Tai Chi and HeartSmart
- Wellness: wellness workshop that include preventive screenings, counseling, educational seminars and talks
- Outings & excursions: monthly bus trips to historic, artistic, cultural or entertainment venues; shopping trips to local malls, outlets and specialty stores; our Annual Founders Day Event; and York Fair Days
- Outreach: many volunteer opportunity roles, both on campus and out in the greater community
- Games & entertainment: billiards, themed bingo, Wii games and bowling, movies and concerts on the lawn
- Clubs and activities: Bagels & Brew, Coffee Corner, Quilters Circle, sewing group, men’s poker group and arts and crafts classes, including ceramics, watercolor painting and flower arranging
- Lifelong Learning: monthly topics presented by local York professors
- Dining groups and socials: men’s and women’s breakfast clubs, dining out group, fall tailgate parties, pot luck dinners, theme dinners, happy hour, ice cream socials, summer picnics at Rudy’s Park
- YMCA: close by for easy access to pool and water aerobics classes
- Spiritual opportunities: Bible study, special Holy Day worship services, Sunday worship services, weekly worship service led by local clergy, on-site chaplain
With so many things to do and discover, you’ll be inspired to get out and embrace retired life!
Check out our latest Inspirations Catalog!